NEW! F-16 by E-flight
Here it comes, a jet RC model to knock your socks off. E-flite has introduced an F-16 electric ducted fan that flat performs. It is fast; it is aerobatic; it is good looking and it doesn’t have a propeller. This is another one you’re going to have to put in your collection right away.
F-16 400 DF ARF
* Authentic prefinished USAF Thunderbirds trim replicates look of the popular air show performer
* Ducted fan unit with motor included and installed
* Injection-molded detailed foam airframe
* Prehinged flight control surfaces
* Molded servo pockets
* Optional detailed missiles and missile racks
* Easy access canopy with magnetic hatch
* Officially Licensed by: Lockheed Martin
The F-16 Fighting Falcon was originally designed in 1971 to be a multi-role fighter in both air-to-air combat and air-to-surface attacks. Today the F-16 is known for its amazing maneuverability, precision strike and attack capabilities and speed. The F-16’s versatility allows it to be equipped with a variety of weapons, including missiles or bombs. The F-16 is still in use today and is currently serving many countries. The USAF uses F-16s in their Thunderbird demonstrations.
E-flite’s F-16 400 DF is designed to replicate the full-scale F-16 as a performance sport scale model. Constructed of lightweight, durable injection-molded foam, the F-16 is beautifully finished with a highly visible USAF Thunderbird trim scheme. The F-16 400 DF also includes molded panel lines and custom applied decals for added scale appearance. The F-16 is highly prefabricated with molded servo pockets, prehinged flight surfaces, a magnetic battery hatch and the included and installed motor and fan unit to get you in the air faster.
The F-16 is capable of smooth, aerobatic maneuvers sure to please any crowd and will offer the ambitious sport scale modeler just the thrill he’s been looking for.
LOCKHEED MARTIN, P-38 Lightning, F-22 Raptor and F-16, associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by Horizon Hobby, Inc.
* Wingspan:28 in (709mm)
* Overall Length:35.5 in (900mm)
* Wing Area:195 sq in (12.6 sq dm)
* Flying Weight:23.5–25.5 oz (667–723 g)
* Motor Size:400 DF (included)
* Radio:4+ channels
* Servos:Super sub-micro (4 required, 5 with nose gear steering)
* Speed Control :25–30 amp brushless
* Recommended Battery:3S 11.1V 1800–2200mAh Li-Po
* Landing Gear:Optional use, included
GOT A QUESTION? CALL----877.604.9463